Coronavirus COVID-19 updates
Last updated: 5th January 2021.
remaining OPEN and operational during the January
Lockdown as automotive workshops fall within ‘essential
services’ category, plus we look after many BMW’s owned
by ‘Key Workers’.
We believe this should allow you to legitimately travel to and from our workshop.
(If you are unsure or concerned, we recommend you check this before travelling).
Current waiting time for the next available appointment is approx 3 weeks.
We are operating a COVID-Secure site with multiple new procedures to enhance safety.
- Face Masks are mandatory when you visit. (Free masks are available).
- 1 Household allowed in reception at one time.
- Reception area is fully cordoned off to keep customers/staff separate and safe.
- Touch-free Hand Sanitizer Stations in operation.
- Card Machines & Door Handles cleaned between visiting customers.
- Car Key drop-off and collection baskets to reduce contact.
- Car Key sanitizing at point of drop-off and again at collection.
- Vehicle interior protected with Seat, Steering Wheel, Floor, G/knob, H/brake Covers.
- Staff wear face masks when inside and driving your vehicle.
To limit multiple household interaction, and avoid queues:
We're issuing strict DROP-OFF and COLLECTION time slots.
If you have been given a time slot please do try your best to adhere to this for the safety of everyone.
Our office staff level is not at full capacity.
This means you might not get through to us on your first attempt. Please try again as we are actively monitoring the office phone 01179 781889 and are able to answer almost every call.
We are receiving many more emails than usual and coupled with lower office staff levels means we aren't able to respond to every email in a timely manner.
It's possible that we may not be able to respond to every email we receive.
(this is a temporary effect of COVID-19 and having less staff in the office).
If you are waiting for an email response please call us on 01179 781889 as this is by far the most quickest and almost guaranteed way of reaching us currently.